Join Axzyra At Sign & Digital 22-24 March NEC Hall 2, Stands F80 & P87
Free to attend and with a host of new features designed to drive the industry forward, you’ll discover everything needed to grow your business, at Sign & Digital UK, the industry’s most eagerly awaited reunion, 22-24 March 2022, NEC, Birmingham.
Show features will include:
- Live, hands-on demonstrations from 100+ exhibitors: A packed floor of demos, with expert advice – engaging visitors, and guiding on potential new revenue streams
- Sign Studio: A live working environment featuring timetabled sessions from new presenters demonstrating signmaking skills and all the latest materials
- Increased networking opportunities: More areas dedicated to making new connections and catching up with industry peers
- Vehicle Wrap competition: Lively, exciting, and showcasing industry talent, the HEXIS Wrap Battle Contest will return as the UK’s best vehicle wrappers compete to win the title of Best UK Installer 2022!
- SDUK Explains Lounge: A drop-in clinic hosted by industry experts where visitors can come and get information and advice on a range of topics to support business growth, as well as guidance on getting the most from their visit to SDUK
- Sustainability Trail: Discover the exhibitors pioneering the way to a more sustainable future for the industry
- Textile Tech: A new learning zone focused on the expanding growth market of textile print and finishing. It will feature applications and demonstrations, skills workshops, industry speakers, marketing leading specialist exhibitors and a ‘Textile Trail’
As the industry looks past recovery and into growth, there has never been a more important time to be part of SDUK.
Axzyra are a technology business located in the Hamlet of Conington, north of the inkjet technology hub Cambridge, UK. Our maintenance workshop and demo suite are based in a country setting which helps us to foster a relaxed, clear thinking organisation which makes it a great place for developing advanced print ideas and techniques, as well as hands-on demonstrations.